Contact Me Today!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like a second option on your existing mortgage.
We are committed to America’s every day heroes.
In addition to VA Home Loans, we carry multiple HERO mortgage products, including a 2% down payment assistance program for the following designations:
- All First Responders: Police, Firefighters, EMT
- Medical Professionals: Doctors, Nurses
- Active Duty and Veteran Military
- Homes for Heroes Approved Lender
REQUEST YOUR FREE HOMEBUYER GUIDE TODAY!
If you are looking to make a purchase or looking to refinance your home, request our FREE Homebuyer Guide Today! This guide will help give you an idea of what to expect during your home buying/refinancing transaction as well as important keywords and phrases that we will use during your mortgage transaction.
- Do’s and Don’t
- Common Mortgage Terms
- Moving Checklist
- Document Checklist
Free Homebuyer Guide
Please fill out the information below to receive your FREE copy of your Homebuyer Guide.
Frequently asked questions
We have many home mortgage programs such as down payment assistance, refinance programs as well as local community Hero programs. Community Heroes include, EMT’s, Police, Firefighters, Doctors, Nurses and many more.
Contact me today to go over the best programs for you.
Yes! Applying for a home loan is very simple through our online application. To get started on a home mortgage applications, just click here to begin.
It is an honor to serve our heroes: Military Veterans and active duty service members, you may qualify for a Veterans Administration (VA) loan. These loans often require no down payment and have lower closing costs, helping to keep your savings secure. At Geneva, we take pride specializing in the highest quality service for VA loans – service you deserve as a U.S. Veteran.
VA Home Loan
- 100% Financing with full VA Entitlement*
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance
- Seller Contribution to Closing Costs Permitted Product Benefits
- No Prepayment Penalties Construction Financing For: – Single Family Residences – Townhomes – VA Approved Condos – Other property types may be eligible**
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate loan terms
*A down payment may be required if the borrower does not have full VA entitlement, or if the loan amount exceeds the current maximum loan amount. **
You can get more information from the government’s website, but the basic requirements include:
- You’re currently active duty military, or you’re a veteran, honorably discharged.
- At least 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or at least 181 consecutive days of active service during peacetime.
- More than six years of service in the National Guard or Selective Reserve.
If you would like to find out about your eligibility just contact me today.
I am a Napa native, raising 5 children together with her husband, Jayme. They are both involved in the Napa community, especially at Vintage High School, where Jayme is a coach and I am an active member of the Athletic Booster Club. I also a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity.
With over 10 years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Originator, my primary focus is to empower my clients with the tools to make well-informed decisions about their financing. In addition to competitive rates and programs, my clients can always count on my strong commitment to excellent service throughout the mortgage process.
“My goal is to turn every client into a friend by the end of the process. I pride myself on always being available to my clients, day or night.”
Services & Programs: Specializing in First-Time Home Buyer financing, Purchase, Refinance and Reverse Mortgage. Condo and Manufactured Homes. Conventional/FHA/VA/USDA, Renovation, Construction & Commercial financing.
Awards & Accolades: Top Producer & Excellence in Sales and Service